Managing Ethics Risks in Volatile Times
June 18, 2020 --
There is a lot of uncertainty in the world right now. Don’t let your company’s ethics program be part of it!
Creating or improving your ethics program and encouraging a speak-up culture reduces legal, reputational and financial risks to your business, our business, and the vital missions we serve.
The Lockheed Martin Ethics Office is here for you during these unprecedented times with our variety of self-serve resources and ways to connect with a Lockheed Martin Ethics Officer to help you through the process of refining your ethics program.
In addition to adhering to the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines for organizations and Federal Acquisition Regulations 52.203-13, all Lockheed Martin purchase orders require companies “to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the principles expressed in either the Lockheed Martin Supplier Code of Conduct, or the Defense Industry Initiative (DII) Model Supplier Code of Conduct."
Free ethics resources are available for your company today on the Lockheed Martin Supplier Ethics Site:
- Recordings of the Webinars Series, “Why You Need an Ethics Program and How to Get Started Today.”
- Link to the Defense Industry Initiative (DII) site with access to the DII Small Business Toolkit for various free templates you can use as a jumping off point for your ethics and compliance program.
- The 2020 edition of Lockheed Martin’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
- The 12 Elements of an Effective Program.
- One-on-one Supplier Ethics Mentoring.
We are happy to connect your company with an experienced Ethics Officer to be part of one-on-one Supplier Ethics Mentoring. The flexible one-on-one Supplier Ethics Mentoring Program provides companies with the opportunity to focus on their company’s specific needs in depth to ensure their ethics program aligns with their company’s values and mission.
If you have any questions on how to get started today or are interested in connecting with an Ethics Officer for one-on-one Supplier Ethics Mentoring use the button below.