Feature Supplier: Midwest Precision
Midwest Precision, Engineering-Driven Problem Solvers on Lockheed Martin’s Key Programs
Midwest Precision (D&B: 004188306) supports key Lockheed Martin programs such as Hellfire, Javelin, Apache and others, in precision machining and assembly, and has differentiated itself as a critical team member.
Midwest Precision’s AS9100 and ISO9001 certifications have provided the company the opportunity to work with customers such as Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Dupont, Stanley and Honeywell, among others. However, it’s their track record of a near 100 percent scorecard and dependable nature that keeps their customers coming back time after time.
Russ Mulh, program manager of Midwest Precision, remembers an instance when the Hellfire program was having issues with set screws not installing properly. He personally visited the Lockheed Martin facility to troubleshoot the problem and ultimately resolved the issue after bringing the assembly process into their facility. Paul Oettinger, Apache Fire Control senior quality manager, states that “Midwest was very responsive to Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control (MFC) needs. Due to their proactive approach, they have always anticipated MFC needs.”
Midwest offers the advice that with all businesses it is imperative to pay attention to detail and understand the contract flowdowns. They view their work as more than mere contracts, but focus on the fact that people’s lives depend on the products they provide.
For more information about Midwest Precision, please visit the company website.
Would you like to be a featured supplier?
If you are a Lockheed Martin supplier and would like to be considered as a Featured Supplier under the Lockheed Martin Whose Knocking page, please provide a response to each question and submit using the button below. Completed questionnaires for current Lockheed Martin suppliers will be considered for future quarterly highlights.
- How long has the company been a Lockheed Martin supplier?
- Describe the service or capabilities the company offers to Lockheed Martin
- Describe why the company is a valued supplier to Lockheed Martin (e.g. delivers innovation, affordable solutions, demonstrated quality and/or performance, etc.)
- Does the company offer anything unique to Lockheed Martin? (What makes you stand out above the rest?)
- How does your product or service help Lockheed Martin achieve mission success? Describe if it supports a program(s).
- Provide a specific example of where your firm was able to provide support to the end customer that demonstrated value (cost savings, new technology, etc.)
- What advice would you give to other small businesses looking to do business with Lockheed Martin or the industry in general?
- Is there any other information you would like to provide to help promote this company?
- What is your official title?
- What is the company website URL?
- Available photo (e.g. facility, team group shot, people working together, products, team member receiving an award, etc.)