C-130 Air-to-Air Refueling Tanker Conversion Kit
Conversion of C-130E/H and Short-body C-130Js into the World’s Premier Tactical Air-to-Air Refueling Aircraft
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of the C-130 aircraft, has over 50 years of expertise in delivering the world’s best Tactical Aerial Refueling (AR) platform.
- Proven performance with over 300 tankers delivered by Lockheed Martin Aeronautics from our production line, and as retrofit kits, utilizing the same Cobham Series 48 AR Pod System used on production KC-130J aircraft
- Proven reliability and in-service worldwide to support in-flight refueling of a wide variety of helicopters and fixed wing aircraft at airspeeds between 105 to 130 knots Low Speed or 185 to 250 knots High Speed
- Capable of delivering fuel simultaneously to two receiver aircraft at a rate up to 221 gallons per minute
- Supports Rapid Ground Refueling or Fuel Offload directly from wing-mounted Pods at Forward Operating Bases
- Retains full normal cargo capability of the C-130 Hercules
OEM Service Bulletin Kit may be installed at Lockheed Martin Service Centers, operator Depot Maintenance locations or on-site by a Lockheed Martin Field Team Operations team.