The Ampthill United Kingdom Code Quest will be held on October 6th, 2018.
- Three teams can represent a school/college. Schools may register more teams, but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, March 5th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If additional teams are accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 5th.
- Students may be any nationality. There are restrictions on nationalities that ARE NOT MISWIG county nationals and UK nationals. These will be subject to security approval.
- Coaches may be any nationality. There are restrictions on nationalities that ARE NOT MISWIG county nationals and UK nationals. These will be subject to security approval.
- LMUK Ampthill will provide all IT hardware for this event.
- All Teams should register as Novice in Ampthill, U.K.
- For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
For a complete list of eligibility requirements see the Official Rules
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Photo Release Forms:
The 2018 Code Quest theme is
A Generation Beyond.
Code Quest Events
April 21, 2018
Aguadilla, PR (new location)
Ampthill, UK (new location)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX (new location)
Fort Worth, TX
Greenville, SC (new location)
Huntsville, AL (new location)
King of Prussia, PA
Suffolk, VA (new location)
Washington D.C. Metro
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at