- Three teams can represent a school/college. Schools may register more teams, but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them February 25th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If additional teams are accepted, you will be notified via email on or after February 25th.
- Students may be any nationality. There are restrictions on nationalities that ARE NOT MISWIG county nationals and UK nationals. These will be subject to security approval.
- Coaches may be any nationality. There are restrictions on nationalities that ARE NOT MISWIG county nationals and UK nationals. These will be subject to security approval.
- LMUK Ampthill will provide all IT hardware for this event.
- All Teams should register as Novice in Ampthill, U.K.
- For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, April 27, 2019 (Local time)
Student Arrivals, Registration & Team Photos
Set Up Time & Breakfast
|10:30||Welcome & Introductions by Exec Sponsor|
|11:00||Code Quest Competition (& Coaches Corner)|
|13:30||Lunch & Surveys|
||Winners announced & Prize Giving|
|15:00||Depart and Pick Up Gift Bags|
For a complete list of eligibility requirements see the Official Rules
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Privacy Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at