The Hanover, Maryland Code Quest Will be Held at:
Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems – Cyber Solutions
7121 Standard. Drive
Hanover, Md. 21076
- Schools may only register at one location.
- One advanced and one novice team per school or STEM program will be allowed to participate. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, March 2nd 2020 From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 2nd 2020.
- Participating students must be U.S. Citizens.
- Coaches must be U.S. Citizens.
- Students and Coaches are required to bring proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport) to the competition. No exceptions can be made.
- Without documentation of citizenship, entry will be denied.
- Each team will be supplied a laptop computer for the competition. Students will not be allowed to use their own laptops.
- No external equipment of any kind is allowed.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2021
Code Quest will take place virtually on Saturday, April 24th, 2021.
The locations listed were planned for 2020. Updated locations for 2021 will be forthcoming.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at