The Canberra Australia, Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Australia House
8 Brisbane Ave
- Three teams can represent a school/college. Schools may register additional teams but those teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Students and coaches may be any nationality.
- Lockheed Martin will provide all IT equipment
- Minimum age is 15 (School year 10 and above).
- No cell phones, smart watches, e-readers, broad-band network cards or recording devices allowed during the competition.
- Each team will be supplied a laptop computer for the competition. Students will not be allowed to use their own laptops.
- No external equipment of any kind is allowed.
For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com
09:00 – 09:30
Student Arrivals, Registration & Team Photos
09:30 – 10:00
Set Up Time
10:00 – 10:30
Welcome & Introductions by Exec Sponsor
10:30 – 13:00
Code Quest Competition (& Coaches Corner)
13:00 – 13:30
Lunch & Surveys
13:30 – 14:30
Winners announced, Prize Giving, Winning Teams and Group Photos
Depart and Pick Up Gift Bags
Download Photo Release Forms:
Code Quest 2020
The May 2, 2020 Code Quest Event has been officially cancelled for all locations due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (April 25)
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at