Code Quest, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
The Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Canada RMS
40 Highfield Park Drive
Dartmouth, NS Canada
- Schools may register up to 3 teams; additional teams will be waitlisted until registration opens on March 2nd 2020. Waitlisted teams will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Maximum number of participants on each team is 3 plus one coach.
- Students and coaches may be of any nationality; exchange students are welcome.
- Coaches can be a teacher, parent or a lead of a STEM program. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and can be the coach of multiple teams representing one school.
- Teams must bring their own equipment for the challenge; laptops, tablets, etc.
- All external equipment will be vetted and approved by Security prior to arrival; please coordinate with the site lead
- Novice level consists of all students up to Grade 12 of High School.
- Full legal names are required for Coaches and Students attending and valid ID must be shown upon entrance to the site. (School IDs are approved)
- All attendees must sign a Photo Release form.
- For further details or clarification on rules and regulations please click on the Official Rules link.
Student Arrivals, Registration & Team Photos
Set Up Time & Breakfast
Welcome & Introductions by Exec Sponsor
Competition Begins (& Coaches Corner)
Lunch & Surveys
Winners announced & Prize Giving
Depart and Pick Up Gift Bags
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2020
The May 2, 2020 Code Quest Event has been officially cancelled for all locations due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (April 25)
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at