Code Quest, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
The Montreal, Quebec Code Quest will not be held for the 2021 competition
- Schools may only register at one location.
- Three teams per school or STEM program will be allowed to participate. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, March 15, 2021. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 15, 2021.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
- Maximum number of participants on each team is 3 plus one coach.
- Coaches can be a teacher, parent or a lead of a STEM program.
- Novice level consists of all students up to Grade 12 of High School.
- or further details or clarification on rules and regulations please click on the Official Rules link.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms: