The Denver, Colorado Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin – Deer Creek Facility
12999 W. Deer Creek Canyon Road
Littleton, CO 80127
- Schools may only register at one location
- One advanced and one novice team per school will be allowed to participate. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them March 2nd 2020. If an additional team(s) is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 2nd 2020.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow additional time for registration.
- Coaches can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow additional time for registration.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
May 2, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
RAF Marham, UK (new site)
Suntec City, Singapore
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at