Our event will take place at the following address:
4800 Bradford Drive
Huntsville, Alabama 35807
- Two teams can represent a school. Schools may register additional teams but will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them February 25th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after February 25th.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- Coaches can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- One laptop, monitor, mouse, and keyboard per team is allowed. Thumb drives are allowed and should be removed before the start of the competition.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Family members cannot be accommodated.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Suntec City, Singapore (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at