The Marietta, Georgia Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Marietta
800 Walker Street
Marietta, GA 30060
2019 Eligibility Will Be Available Soon
- One team can represent a school. Schools may register a second team but second teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, March 5th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If your second team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 5th.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow one month for registration.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- Computer monitors are limited to 27 inches.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Photo Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colarado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth (new site), Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PO (new site)
Washington D.C. Metro
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at