The Marietta, Georgia Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics - Marietta
800 Walker Street
Marietta, GA 30060
- Marietta will be accepting Middle School and High School teams. There is a minimum age requirement of 10 due to our onsite security guidelines. To register a middle school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools may register one advanced and one novice team. Schools may register additional teams, but the teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them March 2, 2020. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If your additional teams are accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 2, 2020.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow one month for registration.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- The Marietta site will be wireless. All laptop/desktop equipment being used during the competition must have wireless capability.
- Computer monitors are limited to 27 inches.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com. Block coding experience (using popular apps like Scratch) should not be considered when determining Novice or Advanced levels.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2020
The May 2, 2020 Code Quest Event has been officially cancelled for all locations due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (April 25)
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at