The Stratford, Connecticut Code Quest will be held at:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
6900 Main Street
Stratford, CT 06615
- Two teams can represent a school but each school is limited to 1 team per level. Schools may register additional teams, at any level but will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them Monday, March 5th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 5th.
- Students must be U.S. citizens.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- Cameras and cell phones are not allowed. Backpacks are not encouraged. If brought, they will be stored until the competition is complete.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Photo Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis Junction, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Australia (location TBD)
Colarado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (new site)
Washington D.C. Metro
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at