Lockheed Martin’s sustainability report relies upon guidance issued by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the world’s most widely used sustainability reporting framework. We report in accordance with GRI Standards Core, the latest GRI guidelines.
The determination of which GRI topics are relevant to our business is a direct result of our Core Issues Assessment as described in our Sustainability Report. This formal process included ongoing feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
The following GRI Indicators underwent third-party assurance:
- 102-46: Report Content & Boundaries
- 102-47: Material Topics
- 102-40 and 102- 42 to 102-44: Stakeholder Engagement
- 205-2: Anti-Corruption
- 302-1: Energy Consumption
- 302-4: Reduction of Energy Consumption
- 305-1: Direct GHG Emissions
- 305-2: Indirect GHG Emissions
- 305-3: Other Indirect GHG Emissions
- 305-5: Reduction of GHG Emissions
- 403-2: Occupational Health and Safety
- 405-1: Diversity and Equal Opportunity