- Lockheed Martin Community Focus Archive
- Community Focus Newsletter Welcome Letter
- Lockheed Martin Revitalizes Local Camp Wewa
- Employees Walk with Purpose at Greater Orlando Heart Walk
- Supporting Veterans by Walking a Mile in their Boots
- Lockheed Martin Recognized for Leadership in STEM Education
- Employees Give the Gift of Cheer during the Holiday Season
- Site Information
- News Releases
- Production Planning and Control
Employees Walk with Purpose at Greater Orlando Heart Walk
Lockheed Martin employees lace up their tennis shoes for a walk against heart disease.
In November, Lockheed Martin employees took advantage of a beautiful Saturday morning to raise their heart rates and awareness at the 2017 Greater Orlando Heart Walk at the University of Central Florida.
Team Lockheed Martin, consisting of 100 walkers, raised more than $15,000 for the American Heart Association.
During the event, employees, family members and friends enjoyed a non-competitive 5k walk and participated in festive celebrations of health and wellness around the University of Central Florida campus.
Sponsored by the American Heart Association, the Heart Walk draws attention to the need for good heart health. These Heart Walks help fight our nation’s Number 1 and Number 4 killers—cardiovascular diseases and stroke, respectively.
January 8, 2018