- Lockheed Martin Community Focus Archive
- Community Focus Newsletter Welcome Letter
- Lockheed Martin Revitalizes Local Camp Wewa
- Employees Walk with Purpose at Greater Orlando Heart Walk
- Supporting Veterans by Walking a Mile in their Boots
- Lockheed Martin Recognized for Leadership in STEM Education
- Employees Give the Gift of Cheer during the Holiday Season
- Site Information
- News Releases
- Production Planning and Control
Lockheed Martin Revitalizes Local Camp Wewa
Nearly 1,000 Lockheed Martin employees and volunteers spent a Saturday cleaning up the local YMCA summer camp.
In October, Central Florida’s YMCA Camp Wewa received T-L-C from nearly 1,000 Lockheed Martin employees, family members and friends as part of our annual Day of Caring. Volunteers completed more than 50 projects that breathed life back into the camp.
Orlando sunshine and mild weather set the stage for a wonderful day. Volunteers mulched and landscaped, cleaned cabins, painted floors and buildings and built swings, canoe racks, fire pits and decks.
Along with the sweat equity given on Saturday, Lockheed Martin donated $5,000 to Camp Wewa in support of their summer camp operations.
January 8, 2018