Lockheed Martin continues to push the limits of unmanned systems technology in the air, on land and at sea. Can you guess which unmanned technology is described below in each of these unmanned facts?
1. The Fast and the Fury UAS: this system boosted the Fury’s expeditionary capabilities and data crunching power.
2. Common control demands uncommon software. Of the 2 million hours flown by all U.S. Army unmanned systems, 1.1 million were directed by this software.
3. This UAS takes requests to meet your mission: fixed wing, quad tilt rotor, quad rotor VTOL, or tube-launched.
4. Query this quad rotor UAS for curious crop behavior. This year, farmers will rely on its multi-spectral imaging capability to monitor the health of their crops.
5. Let’s get digital! The new digital architecture on this small, silent UAS takes plug and play to a whole new level.
6. With this awesome autopilot, you can “Fly Light,” and land right, using advanced sensors for accuracy!
7. Hover away! This heavy-lifting helo, has delivered 4.5 million pounds of cargo for the U.S. Marine Corps, and can pick up, drop off, and even fuel, without landing.
8. This unmanned system keeps it classy by using Skunk Works® best practices to create a versatile platform for carrier-based missions.
9. Offering expert offshore subsea inspections, this AUV can improve safety in the oil and gas industry.
10. The U.S. Navy’s unmanned underwater system for the littoral combat ship practices minesweeping with utmost precision.