Developed to include all the mission capabilities our current product family offers, our next generation long-range multimission radar system includes significant technology investment (including GaN) for enhanced capabilities to address emerging threats. TPY-X is easily scalable and will be available in both fixed and highly mobile variants. It is transportable via C-130, C-17, truck, rail or helicopter.
radar system that maximizes flexibility and mission capability
Proven, Low-Risk Solution Performance
L-Band is the optimal frequency for the long-range air surveillance mission. L-Band effectively balances performance, prime power, weight, heat dissipation and cost when constrained by tactical mobility and extreme operating environments.
Our design employs an open and scalable distributed architecture that provides maximum flexibility for future growth and adaptation to evolving requirements/missions, technology insertion and overall reduced total ownership cost.
Focus on Affordability
Our design approach has resulted in our most capable, affordable, Next-generation AESA TPY-X system, achieving performance for next generation threats while maintaining an affordable solution.
Integrated, full-scale AESA radar system that maximizes flexibility and mission capability:
- Capability to detect next generation threats in high clutter
- Capability to rapidly deploy and adapt to new missions / threats
- Scalable architecture enables growth for future missions
- Early warning TBM class range performance
- Capability to scan up to 90 degrees elevation (no cone of silence)
- Highly-reliable GaN-based system
- Proven and tested AESA technology
- Logistics commonality between fixed and transportable systems reduces lifecycle costs