Advanced Technology Support Program (ATSP)
The Advanced Technology Support Program (ATSP) is a government-wide contracting vehicle that allows the government quick and easy access to Lockheed Martin's resources and expertise.
ATSP is administered by the Office of the Secretary of Defense through the Defense Microelectronics Activity, located in Sacramento, CA, and is accessible to every federal and state government agency.
The ATSP scope allows for technology insertion through studies and analyses, development and limited production.
ATSP is pre-competed and incorporates pre-negotiated labor rates for individual Lockheed Martin companies. This structure reduces the cost of bid-and-proposal activities enabling contract awards in four to six weeks.
- ID/IQ $6.047 billion multiple contractor ceiling
- Choice of task order: cost plus fixed fee, firm fixed price, and time and material contracts
- Foreign military sales are allowable
- No organizational conflict of interest restriction
- Business Development
- Media and Press Inquiries
- General Information
1801 State Route 17C
Owego, NY 13827
- ATSP Brochure