We Set the Standard
- We have zero tolerance for corruption.
- We adhere to all applicable export and import regulations.
- We do not engage in or support restrictive international trade practices or boycotts not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We comply with both the U.S. law and the laws of the countries where we do business ().
Why We Do It
- Our high standards of ethical business conduct are a key component of our business integrity strategy that enables us to build customer relationships and win programs around the world.
- Bribes, export and import violations, and illegal boycotts damage the trust and transparency needed to transact legitimate and long-term business.
Why We Do It (Continued)
- Corruption creates unfair competition, increases cost and jeopardizes the quality and capability of our products and services.
- Non-compliance can result in potential personal and corporate debarment, incarceration and monetary penalties, as well as irreparable reputational harm to our business.
Contact your Legal Department or Ethics Office about conflicts with U.S. law or the specific laws and regulations that apply to your job.
Select an item below for detailed information about each topic.