We Set the Standard
- We use the Voicing Our Values techniques to put our values into practice.
- We address values conflicts and potential violations of law or policy when they arise.
- We make ourselves aware of warning signs that our values are at risk.
Why We Do It
- The integrity of the Corporation relies on each of us taking responsibility for living our values.
- Values conflicts are a normal occurrence in the work environment and must be resolved.
- Becoming familiar with warning signs helps us identify and correct potential problems before they grow.
Before taking action that potentially conflicts with our Corporation's values, ask yourself these questions.