We Set the Standard
- You are responsible for reporting a violation or suspected violation of the Code, policy or a contract provision.
- You must not take illegal or unethical action, even if it appears to benefit the Corporation or is directed by a higher authority in the organization.
- You can, and should, consider how you might respond if faced with different types of ethical dilemmas or conflicts.
Why We Do It
- We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in our dealings with our constituencies.
- Violations of the Code may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination. Failure to report may itself violate this Code.
You can report suspected violations to:
- Human Resources
- Legal Department
- Internal Audit
- Energy, Environment, Safety and Health (EESH)
- Ethics Office
Employees may transmit concerns about accounting, internal controls or auditing matters and confidential or anonymous submission of questionable accounting or auditing matters to the Audit Committee of the Lockheed Martin Board of Directors. If you wish to raise a concern to the Audit Committee, you may do so by contacting the Corporate Ethics Office and your concern will be communicated to the Chair of the Audit Committee of the Board.