Social Media Commenting Policy
Thanks for joining the Lockheed Martin conversation in social media. Please take a moment to read our social media commenting policy, as outlined below:
Lockheed Martin reserves the right to delete or mark as spam comments and posts on its social media pages containing any of the following:
- Abusive, defamatory, obscene or profane language
- Personal attacks, threatening or discriminating language
- Off-topic or irrelevant information
- Promotion of illegal or questionable activities
- Promotion of a business for profit or commercial transaction
- Promotion of a political candidate or individual campaigning for office
- Multiple postings of identical information
All views, opinions and comments left on Lockheed Martin social media sites are solely the responsibility of the commenter and do not necessarily reflect those of Lockheed Martin. User comments are not edited for accuracy or safety.
|Follow us @LockheedMartin
for breaking news and
|Like us on Lockheed Martin's
official home on Facebook.
|Follow us on LinkedIn
for information about
career opportunities and
life at Lockheed Martin.
|See our latest videos
on innovation, technology,
flight tests and more.
|Check out our photo gallery
with the latest images and
historical photos available
for high-res download.