IMPORTANT: Before continuing to the e-QIP site, make note of the following TWO tips to successfully complete the application process:
1. Golden Questions
- You must generate a user account by creating a Username and Password on your initial e-QIP login. You are required to answer a series of "Golden Questions" before you create your account:
- You must type unknown if asked "In what city were you born?" All responses must be in lower case.
- All subsequent logins will only require your Username and Password
2. Work Location
- LM Employees: Lockheed Martin must be listed as your current employer, using the following address and phone number:
100 Global Innovation Circle, MP 801
Orlando, FL 32825
In the “Physical Work Address” field, enter your actual work location.
- Pre- Hires: List your current employment type in this section. DO NOT provide Lockheed Martin if you have not started working yet.