IMPORTANT: Before continuing to the e-QIP site, make note of the following TWO tips to successfully complete the application process:
1. Golden Questions
- You must generate a user account by creating a Username and Password on your initial e-QIP login. You are required to answer a series of "Golden Questions" before you create your account:
- You must type unknown if asked "In what city were you born?" All responses must be in lower case.
- All subsequent logins will only require your Username and Password
2. Section 13 (Employment) of the questionnaire:
- Lockheed Martin must be entered as your current employer.
- Type 100 Global Innovation Circle, MP 801, Orlando, FL 32825 under "Provide the Address of Employer" field.
- Use 407-306-7311 under "Employer's Phone Number" field.
- The "Physical Work Address" field should be used to enter your actual work location.