Technology and Innovation Leader
STELaRLab Fast Facts
- Lockheed Martin Australia’s national R&D operations centre.
- Lockheed Martin’s first multi-disciplinary R&D facility outside the United States.
- Exploring hypersonics, autonomy, robotics and command, control, communications, computing, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR).
- Partnering with universities to support PhD projects via industry top ups to the Australian Post Graduate award program.
- Led by Dr Tony Lindsay, one of Australia’s preeminent defence scientists.
Lockheed Martin Australia Corporate Headquarters:
Lockheed Martin Australia House
8 Brisbane Avenue
Barton ACT 2600
[or PO Box 4714, Kingston 2604 ACT]
+61 (0)2 6150 6500
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions we are currently recruiting for, please visit: Careers | Lockheed Martin, or contact Human Resources:
Lockheed Martin Australia
Level 2, 195 Wellington Road
Clayton VIC 3168
1800 807 077
Media Questions: All questions from media professionals should be directed to our Corporate Communications office.
Requests for information about individuals: We regret that we cannot provide information about specific individuals working at Lockheed Martin Australia. This includes: e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and employment verification.