Kickstart Your Career
Join a Team that Tackles Critical Human Needs from Day One
Unleash Your Potential
Our internship program specializes in a broad array of disciplines, providing you with the chance to impact the world as you pursue a career in your desired field.
Additionally, student programs at Lockheed Martin offer the opportunity to work alongside talented, experienced professionals in aerospace and defense. This experience is critical to catapulting your career into the future of technology and innovation.
Discover your passion with early-career opportunities across our business areas
Help develop cutting-edge solutions alongside some of the greatest minds in the industry.
Join the Elite
Learn and Grow with Lockheed Martin's Apprenticeship Program
We believe in providing opportunities for people from all walks of life to unlock their potential and achieve their career aspirations. That's why we offer apprenticeship programs for early career and experienced workers alike, including high school and college students, military veterans, and transitioning workers.
Our apprenticeships cover a wide range of fields, from aircraft maintenance and assembly to software, cyber security, and engineering. We invest in our apprentices by providing them with hands-on learning experiences, expert mentoring, and comprehensive training to support their career development.
As valued members of our workforce, our apprentices are eligible for competitive benefits such as health insurance and paid time off. Come join us and take the first step toward a fulfilling career with us.
Accelerate Your Career Trajectory
Leadership Development Programs Build the Skills to Succeed
Our development programs are tailored to your learning style, needs and schedule. Prepare for leadership roles at through classroom training, online learning and special job assignments. Additionally, we provide tuition assistance to empower your education.
Building a Strong Future
Supporting STEM Education at Lockheed Martin
The 2022 scholar class represents some of the brightest minds entering the STEM field and studying at institutions across the country
We prioritize advancing STEM education, collaborating with industry educators, policymakers, and families to develop programs that educate and inspire future scientists, engineers, and mathematicians. We provide financial support to students pursuing postsecondary credentials in STEM through hundreds of scholarships, particularly those from underrepresented communities.
We are proud to play a part in the ambitions of bright students and the workforce of tomorrow!
STEM Education Outreach Activities
We provide funding and volunteer support to organizations that support STEM career readiness and access for students from high school through the postsecondary years.
Select partners focused on high school students:
- Girls Inc. inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold, including programming to strengthen their interest and confidence in pursuing STEM education and careers.
- Project Lead The Way empowers students to develop and apply in-demand, transportable skills by exploring real-world challenges in engineering, computer science, and cybersecurity.
- Million Girls Moonshot seeks to inspire and prepare the next generation of innovators by engaging one million more girls in STEM learning opportunities through afterschool and summer programs.
- FIRST designs accessible and innovative robotics programs that motivate young people to pursue education and career opportunities in STEM, while building knowledge and life skills.
Select partners focused on postsecondary and adult learners:
- CodePath provides college students with no-cost computer coding courses, mentorship, and career support to prepare them for careers in tech.
- Hacking for Defense is a university course that teaches students to work with the Defense and Intelligence Communities to rapidly address the nation’s emerging threats and security challenges.
- NPower creates pathways to economic prosperity by launching digital careers for military veterans and young adults from underserved communities.
Let's Meet Up!
Our team attends events year-round to find exceptional talent.
Join us to learn about our recruiting process and potential careers with us. We seek individuals who can bring innovative ideas to solve our customer's evolving needs. Check out our upcoming events - we may be visiting a campus near you!
We're a diverse team of thinkers and doers, united by a steadfast commitment to serving our customers.
Explore a selection of stories, experiences and insights told by the employees who live them every day.
Questions about joining Lockheed Martin?
View our hiring process page to answer questions about our hiring process.
Not ready to apply? Join our talent community.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.