Opening Doors to Opportunity and Innovation
Immediate Needs Bulletin Board
LMB0076 High Technology, Information Technology, Defense and Aerospace Engineering Resources
Lockheed Martin has an interest in identifying potential suppliers focused on providing high technology, information technology, defense and aerospace engineering resources to support client projects and staff augmentation, especially in the software development discipline.
A typical software development resource would fit the following description:
- Responsibilities. Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities; Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems ; Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter programmed in business/mission applications and information gathered from system users to review and analyze software; Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls; Ensures software standards are met; Candidate will be responsible for working with the Software Lead and other Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and Project Leads to troubleshoot, design and develop solutions.
- Skills. Experience developing applications using an Object Oriented programming language (i.e., C#, C++, Java), Experience in SW development and SW development lifecycle, May have an Information Assurance Certification, familiar with: Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL Server, Cesium, Amazon Cloud Development, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Test Automation software, etc.
- Clearance Requirements. TS/SCI with the ability to take CI polygraph.
Lockheed Martin has special interest in companies that would support a Contract-to-Direct Hire service(s) model.
Interested suppliers must take two actions:
- Provide your company information in the Supplier Marketing Portal.
- Send us an email here including a one-page capabilities statement referencing LMB0076 High Technology, Information Technology, Defense and Aerospace Engineering Resources.
Respond as soon as possible, but no later than July 6, 2018. Send nothing proprietary or marked as proprietary.
Please check back for future postings of unique requirements.