Opening Doors to Opportunity and Innovation
Immediate Needs Bulletin Board
LMB0078 Network Specialist to Support DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Program
Lockheed Martin Corporation is seeking a Network Specialist to support the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) program. A typical software development resource would fit the following description:
- Demonstrated Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs) / Managing Port Security
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Monitoring firewall traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience configuring and managing VLANs
- Experience with IAVA, security checklists / STIG reviews and implementation - D
- DoD 8570 Certification (Security + cert) / Secret Clearance with TS SCI eligibility
Desired Skills: * Working knowledge of the VPN and the Internet Protocol
- Security (IPsec) that enables VPNs
- Experience with IAVA, security checklists - CCNA or CCNP
- Experience with tools supporting the network infrastructure such as Solar Winds
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience with Quality of Service (QOS) Functions
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills
- Responsibilities - In this role, you will be responsible for the installation and administration of Cisco switches and routers, Palo Alto firewalls and network management tools supporting the DC3 networks on different domain classifications of Department of Defense. The Network Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting, installations, maintenance, conversion, cutovers and sustainment of IT components. Maintain, support and troubleshoot several classified and unclassified networks to include: NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and other networks as required. Creates, maintains and implements detailed documentation and maintains standard operating procedures. Consultant for systems problems and solutions beyond the knowledge of technical tier one and tier two support staff.
- Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- Suggested Qualifications: 18-22 years of professional experience with a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree,; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PHD or JD; considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Clearance Requirements - DoD 8570 Certification (Security + cert) - Secret Clearance with TS SCI eligibility
- Desired Clearance – Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Work Detail
This is a full-time position. The selected supplier will be issued a subcontract supporting the DC3II program and will be given the opportunity to grow and staff all open positions on the program. DC3II program is in the 2nd year of a 5-year program with a PoP end date of 1/18/2022.
8 hours/day, Core Hours are 9:30 – 14:30
Linthicum Heights, MD
Potential suppliers must have an active facilities clearance as a DD254 will be issued for this support.
Please respond with qualified candidate resumes along with a proposed T&M rate. The program will review resumes as they are received. Based on the resume review, the program will phone-screen potential candidates and proceed to in-person interviews to make a final selection. Once a candidate is selected, a RFP will be issued to the selected vendor and we will work to get your company under subcontract as quickly as possible (target will be within 2 weeks).
This bulletin board posting will remain open until a candidate is selected, a subcontract is issued, and the candidate has started on the program.
Interested suppliers are requested to take two actions:
- Input your company information in the Supplier Marketing Portal
- Send us your response here including qualified candidate resumes, proposed T&M rate, and a one-page capabilities statement referencing LMB0078 Network Specialist to Support DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Program.
Please check back for future postings of unique requirements.