We’re seeking smart, innovative people for local jobs that bring the best technology and innovation to Australia.
Bring your skills to a company where they’ll do more than you ever imagined and where you can push the boundaries.
Our core capabilities
- System integration
- Systems engineering
- Program management
- Training services and support
- In-service support (logistics and maintenance services)
- Software and hardware development
SECURITY - you may be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. If so, you must be an Australian citizen and have a 10-year verifiable background.
Advantages of working for Lockheed Martin Australia
- Novated lease arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives including the Global Corporate Challenge
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate discounts on BUPA Health Insurance policies
- Eligibility to corporate plans with Defence Health
- Discounted Qantas Club memberships
- Access to the BMW & MINI Corporate Programme
- Discounted car hire rates with AVIS
Search for openings
Meet our employees
For Anee Azim, the path to Lockheed Martin involved an internship with our Science, Technology, Engineering Leadership and Research Laboratory (STELaRLab) to conduct research on artificial intelligence and machine learning. It was while working on that project that Anee realised she wanted to work at Lockheed Martin Australia permanently, so she applied and is now one of our research engineers.