We’re seeking smart, innovative people for local jobs that bring the best technology and innovation to Australia.
Bring your skills to a company where they’ll do more than you ever imagined and where you can push the boundaries.
Our core capabilities
- System integration
- Systems engineering
- Program management
- Training services and support
- In-service support (logistics and maintenance services)
- Software and hardware development
SECURITY - you may be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. If so, you must be an Australian citizen and have a 10-year verifiable background.
Advantages of working for Lockheed Martin Australia
- Novated lease arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives including the Global Corporate Challenge
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate discounts on BUPA Health Insurance policies
- Eligibility to corporate plans with Defence Health
- Discounted Qantas Club memberships
- Access to the BMW & MINI Corporate Programme
- Discounted car hire rates with AVIS