The Seacommander Software Provides Real-Time Tactical Data Processing and Tracking, Weapons Integration and Sensor Interfaces.
Capabilities of SeaCommander
- Real-time tactical data processing
- Doctrine and Alert Management
- Link 11 migration path to Link 16
- Weapons integration
- Decision aids
- Global Command and Control System (GCCS) display and track management
Video: U.S. Agencies Stop Semi-Submersible, Seize 12,000 Pounds of Cocaine
Maritime Systems Capabilities
Lockheed Martin has been a leader for more than 50 years in shipboard Command and Control Systems development and integration and has spent the past decade designing and sustaining the C4ISR suite and network infrastructure products for the U.S. Coast Guard National Security Cutter Program.
Integrated Shipboard Communications (ISC) provides an affordable and scalable solution for voice, video and data transmission in a secure environment on a ship’s network infrastructure.
Lockheed Martin's ISC provides conferencing of Red and Black tactical voice, telephony, intercom, and alarms in a single low profile cabinet.
- Meets all shipboard COMMS needs: tactical voice conferencing, telephony, intercom, and alarms
- Certified Red/Black TEMPEST design
- Modular Open System Approach (MOSA) and Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) certified components
- 4th generation DoD