Lockheed Martin Suppliers Handling Controlled Unclassified Information
Shields Up: Russian State-Sponsored Cyber Actors Target Cleared Defense Contractor Networks
Due to rising geopolitical tensions, an advisory has been issued by the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) regarding the growing concern of Russian state-sponsored cyber actors targeting U.S. aerospace and defense industries. CISA recommends all companies, regardless of size, adopt a heightened posture when it comes to cybersecurity and protecting their most critical assets.
We’re counting on you to take the necessary steps to protect our highest-valued assets – the people and information used to serve our nation. The Defense Industrial Base (DIB) is one of 16 official U.S.-critical infrastructure sectors and is tasked with the following:
- Review the Feb. 16 advisory and information provided on the Shields Up website.
- Report cyber incidents immediately. Ensure you are meeting your regulatory and contractual obligations in reporting to Department of Defense (DOD) and Lockheed Martin per DFARS 252.204-7012 and Lockheed Martin’s Information Assurance requirements (in CorpDocs).
- Report incidents to Lockheed Martin in accordance with the notification requirements of your contract.
- For DOD, report cyber incidents impacting Covered Defense Information, or other Controlled Unclassified Information and/or the ability to perform operationally critical support within 72-hours of discovery to https://dibnet.dod.mil. For questions or more information, contact DIB Collaboration Information Sharing Environment (DCISE) via DC3.DCISE@us.af.mil or the 24/7 hotline at 1-877-838-2174.
- Seek assistance and partner. These three organizations can assist you:
- DOD Cyber Crime Center’s (DC3) DCISE: Reach out to www.dc3.mil; DC3.DCISE@us.af.mil or the 24/7 hotline at 1-877-838-2174.
- National Security Agency’s Cybersecurity Collaboration Center (CCC): https://www.nsa.gov/About/Cybersecurity-Collaboration-Center.
- National Defense Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ND-ISAC):
ND-ISAC is the official ISAC for the DIB Critical Infrastructure Sector recognized by DOD and DHS. The ND-ISAC is a private sector self-organized and self-governing entity and a trusted partner providing exceptional technical solutions and support to its members. Email Info@NDISAC.org to contact the team or see ND-ISAC’s public-facing website https://ndisac.org