The Montreal, Quebec Code Quest will not be held for the 2021 competition:
Lockheed Martin Canada RMS
7171 Cote-Vertu Ouest
St-Laurent, Qc , Canada
- Maximum number of participants on each team is 3 plus one coach.
- Students and coaches may be of any nationality; exchange students are welcome.
- Coaches can be a teacher, parent or a lead of a STEM program. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and can be the coach of multiple teams representing one school.
- Teams must bring their own equipment for the challenge; laptops, tablets, etc.
- All external equipment will be vetted and approved by Security prior to arrival; please coordinate with the site lead
- All teams will register at the Novice level
- Full legal names are required for Coaches and Students attending and valid ID must be shown upon entrance to the site. (School IDs are approved)
- All attendees must sign a Photo Release form.
- For further details or clarification on rules and regulations please click on the Official Rules link.
For a complete list of eligibility requirements see the Official Rules
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2023
Code Quest will take place virtually and on-site on Saturday, April 22, 2023.
Code Quest APAC will take place on April 29, 2023.
Australia/Singapore/New Zealand (Combined APAC Virtual Event)
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
US (Virtual. Event)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at