The Montreal, Quebec Code Quest will not be held for the 2021 competition:
Lockheed Martin Canada RMS
7171 Cote-Vertu Ouest
St-Laurent, Qc , Canada
- Maximum number of participants on each team is 3 plus one coach.
- Students and coaches may be of any nationality; exchange students are welcome.
- Coaches can be a teacher, parent or a lead of a STEM program. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and can be the coach of multiple teams representing one school.
- Teams must bring their own equipment for the challenge; laptops, tablets, etc.
- All external equipment will be vetted and approved by Security prior to arrival; please coordinate with the site lead
- All teams will register at the Novice level
- Full legal names are required for Coaches and Students attending and valid ID must be shown upon entrance to the site. (School IDs are approved)
- All attendees must sign a Photo Release form.
- For further details or clarification on rules and regulations please click on the Official Rules link.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2023
Code Quest will take place virtually and on-site on Saturday, April 22, 2023.
Australia/Singapore/New Zealand (Combined APAC Virtual Event)
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
UK (Virtual. Event)
US (Virtual. Event)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at