The Hanover, MD Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® will be held on site.
7121 Standard Drive
Hanover, Maryland 21076
We encourage participation and because we are a contracting company to the United States government, students and
coaches will need to show proof of citizenship. Please see guidelines below:
- Participating students must be U.S. Citizens.
- Coaches must be U.S. Citizens.
- Students and Coaches are required to bring proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport) to the competition.
- No exceptions can be made.
- Without documentation of citizenship, entry will be denied.
Photo Release Forms
- Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® is open to students in public, charter, or private, high schools, or of equivalent age/grade (for home schooled students).
- Each team consists of 3-5 students plus one coach.
- Students on the same team must be from the same school. (Exemption for home schools and case by case requests).
- Only 2 teams per school are allowed in the virtual and on-site events (4 total)
- Waitlist will not be available in 2023.
- A team should be affiliated with and represent the High School under which they are registering.
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team.
- STEM program is a curriculum based on educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering, and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. The program of study focuses on the application of the subjects in a challenging and rigorous manner. Courses and pathways cover preparation for post-secondary education and employment.
- The STEM Program should be a recognized organization/club within the community and high school(s).
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team with students from different schools if the students’ school cannot form a team.
- A coach can be a teacher. A parent can be a coach if the teacher is unable to attend. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and participate in activities during the competition.
- Only one coach per team is allowed. If a school has more than one team participating , one coach for multiple teams is acceptable, however, coaches that are associated with on-site teams can't work with the virtual teams.
- Food allergies cannot be accommodated, teams may bring their own breakfast and lunches.
- Family members cannot be accommodated.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are ANY cell phones, smart watches, e-readers, broad-band network cards or recording devices allowed inside Lockheed Martin facilities. Please leave ALL phones in your cars. Since cell phones will not be allowed in any building, we will provide a number where family and friends can reach you in case of emergency. If you are observed in possession of any of these devices, your team is subject to immediate disqualification.
- For a complete list of eligibility requirements, visit the pages for each individual location.
For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® Competition Event
Competition date for 2023 - Saturday, March 4th.
2023 In-Person Locations
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
2023 Virtual Locations
Contact CYBERQUEST® :
For additional information,
please email the email@example.com