Lockheed Martin will host a virtual U.S. CYBERQUEST® competition for those who cannot participate on site.
Photo Release Forms
- Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® is open to students in public, charter, or private, high schools, or of equivalent age/grade (for home schooled students).
- Each team consists of 3-5 students plus one coach.
- Students on the same team must be from the same school. (Exemption for home schools and case by case requests).
- Schools are able to register for both in-person and virtual. Only 2 teams per school are allowed in the virtual and on-site events (4 total)
- Waitlist will not be available in 2023.
- A team should be affiliated with and represent the High School under which they are registering.
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team.
- STEM program is a curriculum based on educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering, and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. The program of study focuses on the application of the subjects in a challenging and rigorous manner. Courses and pathways cover preparation for post-secondary education and employment.
- The STEM Program should be a recognized organization/club within the community and high school(s).
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team with students from different schools if the students’ school cannot form a team.
- A coach can be a teacher. A parent can be a coach if the teacher is unable to attend. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and participate in activities during the competition.
- Only one coach per team is allowed. If a school has more than one team participating , one coach for multiple teams is acceptable, however, coaches that are associated with on-site teams can't work with the virtual teams.
- Family members cannot be accommodated via Zoom.
- For a complete list of eligibility requirements, visit the Official Rules page.
- For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® Competition Event
2023 In-Person Locations
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
2023 Virtual Locations
Contact CYBERQUEST® :
For additional information,
please email the email@example.com