Lockheed Martin Global, Inc.
Lockheed Martin Global, Inc. (LMGI), created in 1975, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation with more than 3,000 employees in more than 40 countries across the world. LMGI has a single mission – delivering innovative global security products and services to customers around the world. LMGI is working on four continents directly supporting the work of government and commercial customers.
LMGI performs on its own contracts and has the ability to engage Lockheed Martin Corporation's resources through intercompany agreements, including more than 75,000 scientists, engineers and technologists. With the support of Lockheed Martin Corporation’s leadership team, LMGI interacts directly with Lockheed Martin Corporation program management personnel to ensure seamless performance that meets the unique requirements of each customer.
At LMGI, our employees are committed to the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, beyond simply complying with the laws, rules and regulations within each country. We embrace Lockheed Martin Corporation’s robust Ethics Program, and as a company, we take accountability, embrace diversity, promote teamwork and encourage Full Spectrum Leaders.
As Lockheed Martin Corporation begins its second century of innovation, LMGI will continue its tradition of developing and maintaining international alliances and partnerships across the globe. We are committed to using our advanced technology, financial strength and proven performance to support your national goals and priorities.
Executive Vice President
Director and President
Director and Vice President
- Marian S. Block - Vice President and Secretary
- John W. Mollard – Vice President and Treasurer
- Frank Lamir – Vice President and General Counsel
- Alejandro J. Waquin – Assistant General Counsel
- Rosemary A. Ameh – Assistant Secretary
- Rolanda M. Jacobovitz – Controller
- Christine L. Farmerie – Assistant Controller
- Rena H. Whitney – Assistant Treasurer
- Chanel M. Bradden – Assistant Secretary
- Kathy L. Allen – Assistant Secretary
- Maritza Cordero – Assistant Secretary