We provide turn-key energy storage systems for commercial, industrial, and utility applications.
Our energy storage systems save our customers money, make the grid more efficient, and enable the increased use of renewable energy.
- Integrate and use on-site solar
- Trim peak electricity demand and reduce utility bills today
- Improve power reliability and quality
- Defer costly upgrades to transmission and distribution infrastructure equipment
- Integrate intermittent renewable energy
- Add local flexible capacity
- Reduce peak demand
- We excel at advancing innovative, fully-integrated, solutions for mission critical applications.
- We provide the scale, stability, and long-term commitment our customers need for success.
- Fully integrated solutions, including energy storage, power conversion, AC/DC protection, thermal management and controls.
- Flexible and scalable (ranging in size from 125 kW to multi-MW).
- Backed by a company you can depend on.
- Complete AC-AC Solution.
- Modular. Compact Package.
- Full Lockheed Martin Warranty.
- For longer duration applications, we are pioneering innovative long-duration flow battery systems. Flow batteries can achieve low cost at long discharge times if the technology is designed right.
- Our coordination chemistry flow battery (CCFB) systems are designed to be affordable, durable, and safe.
Lockheed Martin Energy Storage Development Network
We are leveraging our global network of talent and resources to develop the next generation of energy storage systems and batteries. Locations include: Dallas, TX; Cambridge, MA; Palo Alto, CA
Multi-MW Test Lab
We have a comprehensive multi-MW testing, demonstration, and validation facility.
Energy Storage Sales and Business Development
(617) 374-3797 x 234
Nuclear Systems Sales and Business Development
Media and Press Inquiries:
(972) 603-9818; (972) 603-3950
October 19, 2016
Lockheed Martin Commissions GridStar Energy Storage System
in New York
April 27, 2016
Powering Up: Lockheed Martin Set to Take Energy Storage to the
March 15, 2016
Lockheed Martin Completes Integration of Energy Portfolio