About the Entrepreneurial Network
Our mission is to spark innovation that supports transition of some of our industry’s toughest challenges into focused solutions.
Since 2012, the Entrepreneurial Network has highlighted and supported revolutionary ideas, ventures and innovators whose technology is highly relevant to our focus areas. Each focus area represents current technology interests, which align to our strategic engineering objectives and support customer priorities.
- Access to Lockheed Martin’s extensive network of technical experts, business mentors, strategic team members, potential customers and experienced investors
- Eligible for pilot program collaboration to validate products and explore future opportunities
- Support from LM Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) during technical studies
- Winner’s receive an investment evaluation from the Entrepreneurial Panel
- Exposure of your differentiating tech across Lockheed Martin
Spark What’s Next!
Sikorsky Innovations, our advanced research organization, is looking for your ideas!
“The Entrepreneurial Network allows Sikorsky the unique opportunity to continue advancing our capabilities and platforms while working closely with non-traditional partners.”
~ Igor Cherepinsky, Director, Sikorsky Innovations
Who We Work With
We advance technology by collaborating with startups, small businesses, universities and more.
- Lockheed Martin encourages individuals or teams incubating new ideas around the globe, whether working in a garage or at a Fortune 500 company, to apply.
- We work with agile technology leaders across all industry domains.
How to Get Started
Enter your email below to get the latest updates on our next innovation initiative; including focus areas, pitches, etc.
Sikorsky Innovations is an agile, distributed group of Engineering & Technology experts, as well as academic, industry and business partners. Working together, we are leveraging the strengths of Sikorsky to quickly and affordably solve the toughest problems in vertical flight by introducing new technologies, processes and products.