Streamlining COVID-19 Protocols As Public Health Emergency Ends
For the past three years, COVID-19 has changed our world and the way we work. Although the United States Government and the World Health Organization both announced last month that the public health emergency had officially ended, we still seek to ensure the safety of employees, visitors and onsite workers across all Lockheed Martin facilities.
Key Update: Accordingly, previously required COVID-19 specific protocols (e.g., meeting occupancy limits and COVID-19 Community Level based restrictions) have now ended. Exceptions are noted below.
Continuing COVID-19 Requirements for Suppliers, Visitors and Onsite Workers:
- Self-attestation (not coming to work onsite if you are sick) is a best practice to help prevent the spread of many infectious illnesses beyond COVID-19, such as the seasonal flu.
- Individuals should continue to follow U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local guidance regarding a known exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 or if that individual has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 cases should be handled through the individual’s respective company policies, procedures and protocols. Cases or exposures do not need to be reported to Lockheed Martin unless the individual has been in a Lockheed Martin workplace or around Lockheed Martin employees while COVID-19 positive or symptomatic, or within 48 hours before symptom onset or testing positive
What’s Continuing for Lockheed Martin:
- The company will continue to follow federal, state and local requirements regarding COVID-19 safety measures.
- Environment, Safety, Health and Sustainability (ESHS) and Facilities’ protocols relating to normal cleaning, sanitization supplies and operation of air conditioning at Lockheed Martin sites will remain in effect. Protocols may vary by business area and site.
As we transition, Lockheed Martin still encourages everyone to remain vigilant and take personal responsibility for their health and safety. We recommend that you continue to follow CDC best practices for prevention and hygiene.
If you have questions regarding this guidance or access to Lockheed Martin U.S. facilities that are not covered on the VisitLM Help Page, please contact LMSecurity at email@example.com or call (407) 306-7311 or toll-free at (866) 330-7311. You may additionally reference the VisitLM Quick Reference Guide or bring questions to your Lockheed Martin procurement representative.