Making a Difference
It is Lockheed Martin policy that its business areas will conduct socioeconomic subcontracting programs in recognition of compelling moral, social and economic necessity. It is also the corporation's policy to facilitate the achievement of its negotiated subcontracting goals by developing the capabilities of, and pursuing opportunities to award subcontracts and other procurements to small and small disadvantaged businesses, women- and veteran-owned businesses, and historically black and tribally owned colleges and universities, and other minority institutions.
Not sure if your company is a U.S. small business?
View the small business reference guide section. International suppliers should learn about their country's requirements and contacts through websites listed on our International page. United Kingdom suppliers should send an email message describing their capabilities to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional in-country visibility.
Supplier Diversity Programs
Meet the Team
2018 Events Calendar
Our small business representatives will be at the following national and local events:
|April 3||Global Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Symposium and Gala
|April 9-10||Air, Sea and Space Conference||Washington, DC|
||SBA Industry Day Event||Irvine, CA|
|May 15-16||MDA Small Business Conference
|May 22||JPL Small Business Opportunity Fair||Pasadena, CA|
Awards & Recognition
Government Agency Recognition
- Reynolds Systems, Inc SBA winner of Subcontractor of the Year (Region 9)
- TEVET winner of SBA Subcontractor of the Year for SBA Southeast (Region 4)
- Evans Capacitor Company winner of the SBA’s Subcontractor of the Year Award
- Lockheed Martin winner of America’s Top 50 Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities “Omni50” by OMNIKAL
- Lockheed Martin winner of the First American Corporate Leadership Award by The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)