The Lockheed Martin Procerus Technologies Indago vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) small unmanned aerial system (UAS) brings expeditionary intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) applications.
2 Minute Deployment
Ruggedized, backpackable, and rapidly deployable, the Indago system weighs less than 10 lbs., fits within a small backpack, and deploys in approximately 2 minutes. With industry-leading endurance and high resolution payload options, and low acoustic signature, Indago provides tactical situational awareness and intelligence collection capabilities for military and government customers around the globe.
Features and Specifications
In addition to its compact folding design and quick setup time, features include:
- Tactically quiet - Low acoustic signature, undetectable above 300’ AGL
- Rugged, all-weather capability – IP 54 (pursuing IP 67)
- Endurance - 50-70 minutes of endurance with payload
- Aircraft Datalink Range – 10-12KM (expandable to radio range of 20-30KM)
- MANET MESH network capable
- Ease of employment and operation
- Configurable failsafe behaviors
- Industry-leading image stabilization
- High resolution payloads
- Multiple hot-swappable payload options
Gross takeoff weight of 5 lbs. with payload included (2,268 grams)
- UAV dimensions (L x W x H):
- Open: 32 x 32 x 7
- Folded: 12 x 9 x 6
- Operating altitude of 10-500 ft. AGL (typical), 18,000 ft. MSL
Combined with the aircraft’s whisper quiet acoustic signature, the high resolution camera systems provide users with incredible zoom capability used to accurately identify people, objects, vehicles, and weapons.
The EO or daytime cameras include low light settings for twilight, nighttime, and cloudy days. The IR cameras providing thermal infrared capabilities for covert night time operations providing heat signatures in white hot, black hot, and heat map color displays for detailed analysis and situational awareness in the darkness.
ION 30X Payload Features:
• 30x optical zoom for detailed target identification and ISR operations
• Crisp 720P live video feed from large global shutter imager
• Industry-leading 3-axis mechanical and electronic stabilization
for rock solid imagery, even in the worst conditions
• Vision processing provides feature tracking of objects, reducing
• Real-time Geo-location and Geo-pointing capability
Video.........................720P global shutter
Optical Zoom............Level 30x (2° fully zoomed FOV)
Stabilization..............3-axis mechanical and electronic
Noctis IR Features:
• Dual FLIR Boson IR cameras provide 640x512 video and still imagery streamed to Hand Controller and recorded onboard
• Digital zoom from 32° to 2° FOV with seamless transition between cameras
• Integrated laser pointer for high accuracy targeting
• Vision processing provides feature tracking of objects, reducing operator workload
• Real-time geo-location and geo-pointing capability
Image Capture..........32° Wide HFOV Lens, 8° Narrow HFOV Lens
Laser Pointer............1 50 mW low power, 650 mW high power
Stabilization..............Roll/Pitch mechanical and electronic
We’re here to help you accomplish your mission, from tactical
situational awareness to intelligence collection capabilities.
Unmanned and Autonomous Systems
Technology is transforming how humans and machines work together. That’s why Lockheed Martin is investing in the development of optionally-manned and unmanned systems that serve as a capability multiplier. Because we recognize that the question isn’t just about who’s the best person for the job—it’s about what’s the best team for the mission.