Our differences make us stronger.
We're dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and empowered to do their best work.
By fostering a diverse workforce, we can better understand and serve our customers, and ultimately make a positive impact on the world around us.
Whether you're a recent graduate, an experienced professional, a military veteran transitioning to civilian life, or someone looking to get back into the workforce after a career break, we value the unique perspectives and skills that you bring to the table. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve and the customers we support.
Begin charting your course with us.
Are you a returning candidate?
Return to your profile now to apply for an open role or to check the status of you application.
Miltary and Veteran
Students and Early Career
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions
- Health benefits coverage
- Wellness programs
- Life and income protection
- Company investment in professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
We're known for...
- Cutting-edge patented technology
- Top provider of solutions to the Intelligence Community
- State-of-the-art Innovation Center
- Fortune 500 company for nearly 30 years
- Legacy organization with eye on growth
- Strong community involvement and partnership
- Dedication to mission success
Questions about joining Lockheed Martin?
View our hiring process page to answer questions about our hiring process.
Not ready to apply? Join our talent community.
From green energy to aerospace, there are so many ways you can make a difference with us.