As the world’s largest government contractor, we deal with a significant amount of sensitive and classified information. Because of that, we have many positions that require employees to acquire and maintain a federal security clearance. Clearances are granted by the federal government and must be requested for a specific job.
If you currently possess a security clearance through your current employer or through the military, it may be transferable to Lockheed Martin. Please let your recruiter know if you possess a DoD issued security clearance.
Please note: there are three different levels of clearances that require different types of background investigations.
Military and Veterans
Are you a veteran or transitioning member of the military that possess a security clearance? Click here below for more information on how to transition into a civilian career with us.
For more information on security clearance types uses, eligibility, the investigation process and more, visit the United States State Department’s website to learn more.
Want to know what it's really like to work at Lockheed Martin? Don't take our word for it - hear directly from our employees. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We value their diverse perspectives and experiences, which is why we provide opportunities for them to share their stories and insights on our blog, #LifeatLM. Check it out to learn more about what it's like to work at Lockheed Martin directly from our employees.
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions
- Health benefits coverage
- Wellness programs
- Life and income protection
- Company investment in professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
We're known for...
- Cutting-edge patented technology
- Top provider of solutions to the Intelligence Community
- State-of-the-art Innovation Center
- Fortune 500 company for nearly 30 years
- Legacy organization with eye on growth
- Strong community involvement and partnership
- Dedication to mission success