Engineering Design Support Database (DSD)
DSD Core Parts Vol 6 Access Instructions:
To get access to the LM Engineering Preferred Parts Handbook (Preferred/Suitable substitute parts) follow these Instructions:
DESIGN SUPPORT DATABASE-PARTS (DSD – formerly Preferred Parts Handbook)
The DSD –Parts database is a compilation of the Engineering requirements for the purchasing of all standard component parts used for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Mariette Core Programs: C-130, C-27, C-5, P-3, S-3 and F-22.
There are two separate sites-but the C-130 site is the one you should specify:
DSD-Parts Core Marietta Programs (formerly known as the Preferred Parts Handbook – PPH)
DESIGN SUPPORT DATABASE-PARTS ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
Access to DSD-Parts is a two-step procedure.
Copy and paste the list below to an email adding the information requested and send to: johnathan.s.Crayton@lmco.com.
1. Company name and complete address
2. Requestor’s first and last name
3. Email address
4. Telephone number
5. Cage Code
6. Program (C-130 Service Center; Be sure to include your service center contract (SCA), Support Services Agreement (SSA) and TAA number with the expiration dates!!!)
1. AMMROC Service Center Agreement GLX-16-C130-0005 and
2. Support Services Agreement GLX-08-C130-0023
3. TAA TA 9573-10B expiration date is August 31, 2023
7. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics buyer (N/A)
8. Lockheed Martin Aeronautics supplied Seller Code (N/A)
9. User id (choose and provide a 7 Character Alpha/Numeric User ID starting with “C” for Core Programs)
10. Use Tom Henderson as the POC for this request (email@example.com)
An EMAP/DSD site specific Proprietary Information Agreement (PIA) is required for access approval. Each individual requesting access to the EMAP or DSD-Parts sites must complete and sign this PIA.
See attachments for the PIA documents. Email the complete documents and request to Johnathan Crayton johnathan.s.Crayton@lmco.com and copy Tom Henderson at Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions contact the Systems Administrator Johnathan Crayton via email at johnathan.s.Crayton@lmco.com.