Supplier Quality Management
- Final Assembly and Checkout of aircraft
- Aircraft production
- Heavy Modification, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Phased Depot Maintenance (PDM)
- Mid-Life Upgrades
- Complete Interior Refurbishment
- Avionics and Mission Systems Upgrades
- Backshops support including hydraulic shop, welding, heat treat, machine and tooling shop, composites and sheet metal fabrication
- Part Fabrication
- Kitting & Material Warehousing
- Paint & Coatings Facility
- Liaison Engineering
Our Backshops provide the capability to service, repair and/or fabricate many components removed from aircraft undergoing modification and/or maintenance in Greenville and has capacity to accommodate work for other off-site aircraft sustainment programs.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Electrical and Battery Shop
- Hydraulic Shop
- Wheel and Tire Shop
- Heat Treat
Over and Above Management Experts
Our team effectively manages the work that is discovered during inspection and tear-down of aircraft and components to ensure the impact to schedule and budget is minimal. Initial planning paired with years of aircraft sustainment experience allows us to prepare for Over and Above impacts while managing the scope of work.
State-of-the-Art Paint and Coatings Facility
Greenville’s Paint Facility is a state-of-the-art operation with two environmentally-controlled bays and a unique down draft system, which helps save time and cost. With more than 20 years of experience in high-gloss painting, our skilled experts provide quality and affordable results for a variety of aircraft such as C-130, P-3, L-1011, A-10, VH-60 helicopters, and even the Presidential C-9C airplane.
Kitting and Material Warehousing
Recognized as a Center of Excellence for Kitting Operations, Greenville Operations has the proven ability to procure and fabricate parts to build a wide variety of kits in support of avionics and structures modification installations.
- Build kits to individual work instruction
- Adaptable to any scope of work
- On-site carpentry shop to manufacture crates to specific customer needs
The OEM Difference
Lockheed Martin’s aircraft sustainment offerings can add more than 15,000 flying hours to an aircraft, which could equate to 15-20 years of additional flying life. All upgraded equipment is state-of-the-art and provides a significant increase in capabilities that ensure mission readiness for our customers for decades to come.