Taking Action to Help You Protect What Matters Most
At Lockheed Martin, we recognize that the rapid spread of COVID-19 and its wide-ranging impacts have caused severe disruption across society and tragic loss of life around the world. We also recognize that the global pandemic has created a need for urgent action by government, business, communities and citizens.
In response to this crisis, our company will be guided by and operate with three clear priorities:
- First, we will continue to protect the health and safety of our men and women on the job and their families.
- Second, we will continue to perform and deliver for our customers because what they do for our national security, global communications, and infrastructure is critical to our nation and our allies.
- Third, we will do our part to use our know-how, resources, and leadership as a company to assist our communities and our country.
Lockheed Martin Accelerates more than $725 Million to Suppliers over Last Two Weeks
BETHESDA, Md., July 24, 2020 – Lockheed Martin continued support to critical industrial base suppliers, front-line medical workers and local communities this week for COVID-19 relief and response.
COVID-19 Response Highlights
- Video: Lockheed Martin's Response to COVID-19
- Lockheed Martin Steps Up To Help Save Lives And Support Be The Match® During COVID-19
- Employees Donate Personal Protective Equipment to Local Communities
- Lockheed Martin and Food Service Providers Deliver Meals in Local Communities
- How essential employees are tackling coronavirus from the production lines
Please contact us if you have any questions on how our company is responding to COVID-19.
As we all navigate the challenges of this global crisis, Lockheed Martin will continue to deliver on our commitments to our customers around the world, support job creation and help those in need wherever we operate.