Protect High-Value Data Through a Hardened Full-Stack Security Solution
Hardened Security Capabilities
- Partitioning and isolation of shared resources, including cache, cores, memory and devices in the virtualized environment.
- Cryptographic ID support of attestation and encrypted communication, including in-line memory encryption.
- Isolation techniques to create more runtime security domains within a trusted virtualization environment.
- Hardware-enforced firewalling to separate sensitive data from untrusted workloads and provide more deterministic workload performance for multi-core Intel processors.
- Resistance to unauthorized modifications with advanced security controls to manage virtual machines within a trusted virtualization environment.
- Hardware encrypted memory protection.
Inline Memory Encryption Demo
Determinism & Quality of Service Demo
OpenStack Security Policy Introduction
Secure Boot Firmware within OpenStack Demo
QoS & Competing Workloads Demo
Advanced Enterprise Security
Protect your most valued resources through an integrated, hardened, full-stack security solution that helps ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability for high-value data.
Lockheed Martin’s Hardened Security solution provides a chain of trust to verify and maintain system integrity from power-on through the launching of your most critical applications at runtime.
Enhanced Quality of Service
More consistent and deterministic performance with isolated virtual machines through the segmentation and ideal allocation of compute resources. QoS for consistent performance through partitioning and isolation, in addition to delivering trusted virtual machines with protected runtimes
Predictive Workload Determinism
Lockheed Martin’s Hardened Security is a fully predictable solution that is a repeatable, low jitter discriminator for time-critical processing.
User controls and security choices isolate and protect virtualized workloads. Provides isolation with integrity and confidentiality of shared resources including cores, cache, memory and devices.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
Lockheed Martin’s Hardened Security solution is tested and verified by Intel to optimize price and performance and reduce infrastructure total cost of ownership and evaluation time.
The Lockheed Martin Intel Cyber Secure Processing Collaboration was started to respond to the intensifying scope and force of cyber-attacks. Combining decades of Intel’s hardware experience and processor capabilities with Lockheed Martin’s global security expertise, this partnership has led to first-of-their-kind solutions that deliver a new level of protection against physical, cyber and supply-chain threats using enhanced security and performance features.