SIMRES is revolutionizing force-on-force training by translating live action into a virtual environment.
A spectrum of sensors and algorithms track where soldiers and weapons are located and oriented in the real world and maps their position in the digital world. Firing events are registered on the software side to calculate ballistics and simulate their effects. This provides the means to model the entire engagement as well as set up exercises, collect data and visualize the battlespace with video game-like graphics.
SIMRES delivers more control, realism and actionable insights than what's available in today's FoF systems.
- Tracks where soldiers and weapons are located and oriented in the real world and translates their position in a virtual, gaming environment
- Provides a common core system for use in direct, counter defilade and indirect fire weapons
- Integrates with existing tactical engagement simulation systems, including I-MILES and VTESS
- Minimizes user-equipped hardware on torso, helmet and weapon systems, enabling soldiers to maneuver during training just as they would on the battlefield
- Captures the training action and environment virtually, allowing for real-time control, observation and data capture