Lockheed Martin currently develops and distributes formal Remedial Action Plans on a yearly basis.
Prior to these Remedial Action Plans, Lockheed Martin produced Interim Remedial Action Reports and Plans to document the short-term focus of remediation activities.
Lockheed Martin bases all of its remediation efforts on the scientific assessments of groundwater conditions at and around the former ABC facility produced during the defining of the contamination site.
The following is a listing of the Interim Remedial Actions that Lockheed Martin developed to address existing environmental contamination at and around the former ABC facility.
Operations, Maintenance, and Monitoring Manual August 26, 2011
- Appendix A Record Drawings
- Appendix B Extraction Well Construction Details
- Appendix C Manufacturer Supplied Equipment Information
- Appendix D OMM Log Sheet
- Appendix E Health and Safety Plan
- Appendix F Contingency Plan
- Appendix G Purifics OMM Manual
- Appendix H Standard Operating Procedures
Operation, Maintenance and Monitoring Manual January 29, 2009
Incident Corrective Action Report January 29, 2009
Revised CAP for Interim Groundwater Treatment System October 28, 2008
Amendment to the CAP for Interim Groundwater Treatment System September 30, 2008
Corrective Action Plan (CAP) for Interim Groundwater Treatment System September 19, 2008
Interim Remedial Action Plan (IRAP) Revised & Completed February 27, 2006
Interim Remedial Action Plan (IRAP) December 15, 2005
Interim Remedial Action Plan (IRAP) September 20, 2004
Interim Remedial Action Monitoring Report for August 2011 thru January 2012
- Appendix A: Analytical Reports
- Appendix B: Data Validation Reports
- Appendix C: Daily Shift Logs
- Appendix D: Monitoring Wells Sampled Quarterly/Semi-Annually Historical Concentration versus Time Graphs
- Appendix E: Monitoring Well Results Over the Last Year