Lockheed Martin currently develops and distributes formal Remedial Action Plans on a yearly basis.
Prior to these Remedial Action Plans, Lockheed Martin produced Interim Remedial Action Reports and Plans to document the short-term focus of remediation activities.
Lockheed Martin bases all of its remediation efforts on the scientific assessments of groundwater conditions at and around the former ABC facility produced during the defining of the contamination site.
The following is a listing of the Interim Remedial Actions that Lockheed Martin developed to address existing environmental contamination at and around the former ABC facility.
- Appendix A Record Drawings
- Appendix B Extraction Well Construction Details
- Appendix C Manufacturer Supplied Equipment Information
- Appendix D OMM Log Sheet
- Appendix E Health and Safety Plan
- Appendix F Contingency Plan
- Appendix G Purifics OMM Manual
- Appendix H Standard Operating Procedures
- Appendix A: Analytical Reports
- Appendix B: Data Validation Reports
- Appendix C: Daily Shift Logs
- Appendix D: Monitoring Wells Sampled Quarterly/Semi-Annually Historical Concentration versus Time Graphs
- Appendix E: Monitoring Well Results Over the Last Year