Life at Lockheed Martin
From aerospace, to outer space, to cyberspace, we give you the chance to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Empowered To Be Your Best:
Make a difference in the lives of others, our customers and our planet.
Diverse Career Opportunities With Meaningful Work:
You can grow your career and skills for life with technology-driven learning platforms and programs that enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life:
Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Lockheed Martin supports its employees through its strong culture and ethics which are embedded into every working day, however underpinning all of this are the amazing benefits we have to offer you.
As well as providing you ongoing training in your core role, we actively encourage personal development with ongoing training offerings, this is supported by several programmes and courses which are run by Lockheed Martin internally and externally. Programmes and courses have been specifically created to support and enhance developmental needs at all levels. I.e.
- Upskilling courses: Courses created to support individuals with building personal/soft skills
- Leadership/Aspiring Leaders Development: To support newly appointed Leaders and those wanting to grow in a leadership role
- Self-Development: Executive Presence & Building Emotional Agility
In addition to supporting your development we may provide funding for further academic qualifications if this supports your developmental needs and those of the business, this is to encourage an environment of continuous learning.
Benefits (as standard)
- 4XFlex schedule – Full-time employees can choose to move to our 4XFlex schedule, a flexible approach to when we work, transitioning from 75 work hours over 9 days, to 75 work hours over 8 days. Part-time employees also have a range of options based on their current work schedule.
- Market-Leading Pension – Save for retirement through the Lockheed Martin Pension Plan and receive valuable company contributions towards your future.
- Life Insurance – A lump sum payout to your relatives or dependants in the event of your death ensures their financial security.
- Income Protection – If you have an illness or injury that means you are unable to work for over 26 weeks, Lockheed Martin will support you with a percentage of salary every month.
- Private Medical Insurance – We all need access to medical care; Lockheed Martin covers employees for access to private medical treatment when you need it most.
- Health Assessments – Lockheed Martin provides private health assessments to all employees every three years.
- Employee Discounts – Lockheed Martin employees enjoy access to cashback and discounts at hundreds of popular retailers, online or in store.
- Employee Assistance – As an employee, you get free confidential support or advice, 24/7, on anything from legal advice to personal and professional guidance.
- Mental Health – Everyone has Mental Health, and we make sure you have industry leading tools at your fingertips to help yours when needed.
You can also sign up for a range of voluntary benefits including Dental Insurance, Critical Illness cover, a Health Care Cash Plan for small medical claims, Discounted Gym membership, Travel Insurance and a Cycle to Work scheme.