An ISO-certified Quality Management System ensures all requirements are always met. Independent audits confirm Derco’s corporate-wide commitment to give Derco’s customers the best service and workmanship on every project, every day.
Derco and its customers demand the highest quality products and services. To ensure these demands are met, Derco has implemented and follows a Quality Management System certified to the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 quality standard as well as the AS9100 and AS 9110 aerospace quality standards. To maintain these certifications and meet the quality standards, Derco continually strives to improve its processes. Internal and external audits are conducted by customers, regulatory agencies, and independent third parties (examples include the FAA, EASA, Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Pratt & Whitney, and Sikorsky) to confirm adherence to the standards and compliance to customer requirements and applicable regulations.
Derco is committed to delivering items that fully conform to the customers’ requirements and are free from defects in material and workmanship. Derco’s products are warranted for various timeframes that allow for return, correction, or replacement should the customer determine that the product doesn’t meet their requirements.
- FAA Repair Station #NK5R070N
- EASA Repair Station #EASA.145.4389
- ISO 9001:2015
- FAA Advisory Circular AC 00-56B
- Lockheed Martin Approved Repair Center
- Arkwin Authorized Repair Center & Distributor
- EME Authorized Repair Center & Distributor
- UTAS Authorized Repair Center for Military Wheel & Brake
- PZL Authorized Repair Center and Distributor
- Sikorsky Authorized Avionics Repair Center