Login to LM Fieldglass using the button below. The Go-Live Kits include instructions and resources for specific roles:
- Accessing and Navigating Fieldglass
- Job Aids and Video Tutorials
- Terminology Changes
- Tips and Tricks
- Helpful Resources
Additional Resources and Information
- Training Material – can be accessed in the current VIP system homepage under the “Fieldglass Training” link
- Reference Library – All training job aids, and Master Excel upload templates are available within the Fieldglass system in the Reference Library
- The charge number and/or account validation performed in VIP today will be transformed with LM Fieldglass. Now during submission of a Time Sheet, Expense Sheet, or Bulk Claim (the latter formerly known as Miscellaneous Expenses); all forms will be validated for issues after submission. Should failures be encountered, Workers will receive a rejection email and will be required to re-open and re-submit the form. For details regarding this new process, access the VIP or Fieldglass reference library job aid called "How to Submit a Time Sheet Correction (after rejection)" and “How to Resubmit a Time Sheet through Upload”.
- Charge Numbers: While charge numbers used in VIP will also be used in LM Fieldglass, the process for entering charge numbers in LM Fieldglass is slightly different – For details regarding this new process, access the VIP or LM Fieldglass reference library job aid called “How to Create and Submit a Time Sheet”.
- If you are a worker and have questions, please contact your manager within your company.
- If you are a supplier and have questions, please contact your Lockheed Martin procurement representative.
For Users attempting to access LM Fieldglass and experiencing a login error or reaching a Fieldglass login screen, please contact your Lockheed Martin POC or your employer for further assistance.
Please contact your Lockheed Martin POC for further assistance for the following;
- If you are attempting to access LM Fieldglass and experiencing a login error or reaching a Fieldglass login screen.
- If you are unable to locate your Workers in LM Fieldglass.
Please contact your Lockheed Martin Procurement representative for assistance for the following;
- If you need to request access for additional Supplier representatives in LM Fieldglass
Please contact the Lockheed Martin Help Desk email@example.com for the following;
- If your company has not yet registered and someone other than the person who received the original invitation should be registering your company in LM Fieldglass.
- If you have questions or need assistance with LM Fieldglass registration.
Note: If a supplier has registered but Workers have not yet been loaded, workers should manually record and submit their time for the prior week once they have been added to Fieldglass.