RMS Manassas Site Visitor Information Page
Welcome to the Manassas site visitor information page.
In consideration for permission to enter this facility, visitors agree, and as a representative of their company and/or organization, to abide by all applicable U.S. Government Export Control laws and regulations while on the premises.
Lockheed Martin does not allow smoking or the use of any tobacco products anywhere at our facilities, neither indoors nor outdoors. Visitors should address any questions or concerns about this policy with their Lockheed Martin point of contact.
9500 Godwin Dr., Manassas, VA 02110
Site Map (PDF)
Access to the Manassas site – non-LM employees
- Have your Lockheed Martin Sponsor submit a visit request in the Lockheed Martin Visitor Management System (VisitLM). Your sponsor will need your full name, company, and email address to complete this step. If you desire a permanent badge, please coordinate with your sponsor and note the Badge Room information below.
- When you receive the email from VisitLM, complete all data entry required. The VisitLM guide is located here: https://www.lockheedmartin.com/content/dam/lockheed-martin/eo/documents/contact/visit-lm-reference-guide.pdf
- If you will be in a classified meeting or working in one of the classified labs
- Send your security clearance information using Defense Information Security System (DISS) to Subject Management Offices (SMO) code 520885. Use your sponsor’s contact information in the DISS request.
- For lab access, download and read the closed area access and information systems briefing form. Download and fill out the closed area access acknowledgment form and information system security briefing acknowledgement forms. Email signed forms to your sponsor.
Access to the Manassas site – LM employees
All Lockheed Martin employees visiting from other sites should complete a Physical Access Self Service (PASS) request prior to traveling to the Manassas site. PASS can be found on the Security website by clicking “P” in the A-Z index on the insideLM home page. All employees are required to have their Lockheed Martin badge as well.
For lab access, use the closed area access form above.
Address: 9500 Godwin Drive, Bldg 400 Manassas, VA 20110-4166
Badge Room Info
Monday & Wednesday – 8am to 10am & 12:30pm to 3pm
Tuesday & Thursday – 8am to 10am
Friday & Anytime outside of the Badge Room’s open hours listed above is available by appointment only