The Herndon, VA Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® will be held virtually2022 Eligibility
- Two teams can represent a school. Schools may register up to 3 teams. Third teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them on Monday, February 14. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis or other criteria determined by the planning committee. If a third team is accepted, the school will be notified via email on or after February 14.
- 2 – 5 high school students per team allowed
- One coach per team. One coach for multiple teams is acceptable.
- Coaches must be present during the CYBERQUEST competition, even when event is virtual.
- Students on the same team must be from the same school. (Exemption for home schools and case by case requests)
- A team should be affiliated with and represent the High School under which they are registering.
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team STEM program is a curriculum based on educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. The program of study focuses on the application of the subjects in a challenging and rigorous manner. Courses and pathways cover preparation for post-secondary education and employment.
- The STEM Program should be a recognized organization/club within the community and high school(s).
- STEM programs are eligible to register a team with students from different schools if the students’ school cannot form a team.
- For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full legal names are required for coaches and students
- Download Release Forms
Lockheed Martin CYBERQUEST® Competition Event
Competition date for 2022 - Saturday, April 2nd.
2022 Virtual Locations
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
Registration for CYBERQUEST is now closed
For additional information,
please email the email@example.com